This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Next up in my classic Horror Movie series makeup looks is Chucky from Child’s Play. This movie follows a 13-year-old boy who gets a toy doll called Buddi for his birthday. However this Buddi doll takes on a life of its own, and names itself Chucky. Let’s just say if you think killer doll, Chucky is generally the first one that anyone thinks of. So, I just had to attempt to recreate this iconic character as part of this series.
- Morphe The James Charles Artistry Palette
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Flurries
- Azeredo Cosmetics Lashes in Legendary (Use Code: MAE10 for 10% off your order).
- ColourPop Creme Gel Colour in Exit, Venus, Joy Ride, and Kicker
- Mehron Makeup Coagulated Blood Gel
- Red, Teal, Lime Green, and Blue Water activated body paint (sorry don’t know the brand, really old product and the label is worn away).
- Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara
- ColourPop BFF Liquid Liner in Grande
- ColourPop BFF Liquid Liner in The Hills
WHAT ICONIC HORROR MOVIE SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!