This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
Next up in my classic Horror Movie series makeup looks is Chucky from Child’s Play. This movie follows a 13-year-old boy who gets a toy doll called Buddi for his birthday. However this Buddi doll takes on a life of its own, and names itself Chucky. Let’s just say if you think killer doll, Chucky is generally the first one that anyone thinks of. So, I just had to attempt to recreate this iconic character as part of this series.
- Morphe The James Charles Artistry Palette
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Flurries
- Azeredo Cosmetics Lashes in Legendary (Use Code: MAE10 for 10% off your order).
- ColourPop Creme Gel Colour in Exit, Venus, Joy Ride, and Kicker
- Mehron Makeup Coagulated Blood Gel
- Red, Teal, Lime Green, and Blue Water activated body paint (sorry don’t know the brand, really old product and the label is worn away).
- Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara
- ColourPop BFF Liquid Liner in Grande
- ColourPop BFF Liquid Liner in The Hills
WHAT ICONIC HORROR MOVIE SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!