This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve shared a body painting on my blog. So, I thought I would share my most recent body paint/cosplay today. Since I absoltely love how it turned out. It’s Howl Pendragon from the beginning of the movie with a little Calcifer on my cheek. I created this look during a Twitch stream. So, chat helped me decide the direction of the look. I couldn’t decide between blond wig Howl with Calcifer or black wig with raven feathers similar to the ones Howl takes on later in the movie. We ended up going with the former.
- Azeredo Cosmetics irresistible lashes
- Madeyewlook body paints in the shades yeti, carrot, sunflower, cherry, neptune, and ink
- NYX Cosmetics epic ink liner
- NYX Cosmetics modern dreamer palette
- NYX Cosmetics ultimate utopia palette
- NYX Cosmetics escape artist palette
- NYX Cosmetics white liquid liner
- NYX Cosmetics shine liquid lipstick in Born to Hustle
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!