I didn’t put the audio from her video in mine and cut out a lot of her footage, as I highly recommend you view it for yourself. I just put in the clips that showed specific parts I was following rather than all of the content so you get a little teaser of it. To view her original video, click here!
Video of Recreation:
Products Used for my Version:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal and Contour in C1
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation in Shell Ivory
- NYX Ultimate Shadow palette in Brights
- Tarte Tartelette Palette, just the shade in fashionista
- NYX Worth the Hype Mascara
- Morphe Eyeliner in Dark Room
- e.l.f. brow kit in Dark
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks in Medusa & Drug Lord
Looking back on the video, I do have to say I used a bit too much black eyeshadow and some of the color underneath was lost. If I were to do it again, I would use less of that shade but otherwise it was a lot of fun. And I need to do more of these more abstract looks as I find them to be the most fun. Compared to just regular/normal eyeshadow or makeup looks. Plus it gets me to where my more unusual lipsticks that I love but don’t normally wear since they aren’t conservative enough for work.
Join the Howl of the Dragonites and join our Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!