I haven’t bodypainted in months. Mainly as my makeup and body paint were one of the first things to be packed up when I was getting ready to move apartments, and then I just didn’t get around to it after I finished moving in. But I finally got around to it and turned myself into Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy. I seriously love how this look turned out.
I’m honestly not sure if I’m going to go back to bodypainting during live streams or if it’s something I’m just going to do on my off time then upload a video of it over on YouTube like I did with this look.
- Mehron Makeup Paradise Paints (Light Green, Storm Cloud, and Lagoon Blue)
- MadeYewLook Body Paint (Ink)
- NYX Cosmetics White Liquid Liner
- NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color in Self-Taught Millionaire
- Ace Beaute Oceanic Palette
- Morphe x Abby Roberts Artistry Palette
- Dominique Cosmetics Celestial Storm Palette
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- Azeredo Cosmetics Irresistible Lashes
Disclaimer: Only photoshop was changing my eye color in the pictures from hazel to brown, the rest is makeup and body paint.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!