This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
I let my Discord decided what makeup look I would do, and Queen of Hearts ended up winning. So, I decided to pull inspiration from a few different places for this look. Those being: Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland, Disney’s Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, and the playing card for the Queen of Hearts. I think you’ll find subtle nods to each version in the look. From the color palette to the lips to the roses painted red to the drawn appearance of the card. I really like how the look turned out… and of course, it gave me an excuse to put on a crown and my favorite blood-red wig.
- Madeyewlook Body Paints: Ink, Yeti, Cherry, Sunflower, and Vampire
- Juvia’s Place The Warrior II Palette
- NYX Modern Dreamer Shadow Palette
- NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation in Alabaster
- e.l.f. Hydrating Camo Concealer Satin Finish in Fair Beige
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Vivid Bright Liquid Liners in Halo (yellow) and Fire (red)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light
- ColourPop Pressed Blush Powder in To the 10
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Highlighter in Iced
- Azeredo Cosmetics* Hollywood Lashes (Affiliate code: MAE10 for 10% off)
- Duo Brush-On Adhesive with Vitamins
If you want to see how I created this look, here is the archive of the Twitch stream where I did this body paint.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!