This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
I don’t know why but I realized most products I use I get fixated on one product over that category then never try anything else. Then there are others where I have a massive range of products that I reach for or rotate rather than having favorites. So I wanted to challenge myself to actually just say if I could only have one, which product would I choose to leave with. I had a hard time with some categories but I’m pretty pleased with the results.
- Primer: Cover FX Gripping + Firming Primer
- Foundation: BeautyBlender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation in 1.20
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush in To The 10
- Highlighter: Black Moon Cosmetics Moonlighter in Centipede
- Brow: ColourPop Brow Pomade in Cool Cocoa
- Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Eyeshadow Palette: Morphe x James Charles Artistry Palette
- Eyeliner: NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Mascara: Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- False Lashes: Azeredo Cosmetics Irresistible Lashes
- Lipstick: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Christmas Cookies
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Skin Care: Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
I feel like I’m betraying a lot of my favorite products especially when it comes to eyeshadow. But honestly you can just get any kind of look using just the Morphe x James Charles Artistry palette, and I almost never put this palette away these days. I don’t wear it every day but it’s the first thing I go to when I’m going to do a creative look for Instagram. I’ll go to my other palettes for day to day, but if I had to say goodbye to everything. This is the only palette that can cover anything from neutral to colorful to bold to grunge.
As for foundation I typically rotate through my entire collection and don’t wear any one foundation all of the time which is why they last forever. But if I had to choose one, the newest one that I’ve tried had the absolute best result I’ve ever had with a foundation. Plus it lasts longer than a lot of my other foundations. So I’m going to say the BeautyBlender foundation purely due to the performance of it. Not saying that it’s my absolute favorite since I’ve only had it less than a month and only ever wear foundations on the weekends.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!