This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
I got the carving for cheesy eggs after watching some of my sims make eggs and toast. That and I wasn’t in the mood for dinner, but rather breakfast foods as I never want breakfast. I’m a zombie in the morning and the last thing I want to do is eat food. Drink like pop or water, don’t mind. But food, no way. I need to be awake for several hours before the thought of eating comes to my mind. And by that point it’s generally lunch.
Plus when I got home from work my stomach was snarling at me so I didn’t want to spend an hour or two prepping and cooking something. I wanted food immediately! Unfortunately, my sister left the freezer open the other day and when we came home everything unthawed so all my quick meals were destroyed. And our fridge is insanely low on food with barely anything that goes together.
Luckily there was enough for one of my favorite breakfast foods that I’ve been making with my family since I was a little girl. It was our breakfast treat on Sunday morning if we were up at the cabin. I’m sure there are many different ways to make this as it’s basically just scrambled eggs with cheese, but I enjoy making them this way as it’s quick and simple to do without causing my any more stress after a long day.
- 2 Tbps of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of american cheese
- 2 Tbps of butter
- Microwave bowl with lid
Recipe is easy to increase. Just add 1 tbps of milk and butter, and one slice of cheese per egg. You will also need to increase the time for cooking by a factor of 2 minutes per egg.
- Crack open two eggs into microwave bowl and beat the eggs until yoke and whites were evenly mixed.
- Tear up the cheese then add it into the bowl.
- Mix in the milk and butter to the rest of the mixture.
- Put on the lid to the microwave bowl then pop it in the microwave for four minutes. Stopping to stir the meal every two minutes. You may need to add more time, go until there is no liquid left in the bowl when you are mixing up the eggs.
- Serve and enjoy. I prefer mine with buttered toast and a glass of milk.
What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!