This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
Last week, I shared loaded nachos where I used taco meat. Well, all week I’ve been doing different combinations using that food. So today I’m going to share my typical taco recipe. Though sometimes I do switch out the beef for chicken if I have that instead. But since I have beef, that’s what I have at the moment. Using something you’ve previously made and changing it to something else is completely non-stressful to cook and non-wasteful of food already made.
- Tortilla Soft Shells
- Tomato to desired amount
- Sour Cream to desired amount
- Shredded Cheese, today I’m using a mixture of montrey jack, cheddar, queso quesadilla, and asadero cheeses… or as the bag calls it Mexican Cheese.
- 1 lb of Hamburger Meat
- 1 Package of Taco Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- In a nonstick skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally to break up the beef.
- Stir in the taco seasoning mix and water.
- Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Once the meat is done place equal amount in each tortilla.
- Add additional ingredients: cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream. Other ingredients you could add are lettuce, olives, guacamole, rice, and beans.
Next week I’ll have something completely different. Not more taco related content. I just really wanted to make the most out of my beef taco meat since I still had it. What do you love to put in tacos?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!