This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Haven’t posted in a week, because it was getting a little sad in our fridge. To the point where I was basically eating only popcorn or ice cream. And though payday happened, we weren’t able to restock the fridge that much. We managed to get a few things including a pound of meat and since I got to stretch that out few days I made some taco meat since I can make it last. And use it in several different ways. So for today’s post is one of the ways I used that meat which is loaded nachos or modified tacos since I don’t have any tortillas. And it was completely non-stressful to cook.
- Tortilla Chips to desired amount
- Tomato to desired amount
- Sour Cream to desired amount
- Shredded Cheese, today I’m using a mixture of montrey jack, cheddar, queso quesadilla, and asadero cheeses… or as the bag calls it Mexican Cheese.
- 1 lb of Hamburger Meat
- 1 Package of Taco Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- In a nonstick skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally to break up the beef.
- Stir in the taco seasoning mix and water.
- Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, place a layer of chips on each of 2 large microwavable plates. Top each plate of chips with cheese and tomatoes or other ingredients if desired (like olives, jalapenos or bacon bits).
- Add meat on top of the chips once it’s done cooking.
- Microwave 1 plate at a time 1 1/2 minutes on High or until the cheese is melted.
- Dollop sour cream over the top of the nachos. Pull apart to serve.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!