This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
A movie that I loved as a kid (even though it’s insanely corny) is The Year Without a Santa Claus as I loved the songs for Snow Miser and Heat Miser. Recently, I’ve gotten into Tik Tok and something that’s been going around a lot is doing a split makeup look inspired by the Miser Brothers. And even though Christmas was a few weeks ago, I really wanted to do my own version on this.
The only thing edited in photoshop for this look is the eye color.
- Mehron Makeup Paradise Paint
- ColourPop Gel Creme Colour in Exit
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Snowfleek
- NYX Liquid Suede Lip in Blue Jet (no longer available)
- ColourPop Blue Moon Palettte
- ColourPop x Disney Elsa Palette
- ColourPop x Disney Anne Palette
- NYX Modern Dreamer Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Swear By It Shadow Palette
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!