For today's Is (BLANK) Cruelty Free? I'm going to be focusing on the brand Beauty Bakerie. I love the branding of this company as everything reminds me of ice cream especially their setting powders that look like little ice cream tubes. I seriously want to test these out as everyone I've seen review this product loves it. But are they cruelty free? Let's dive into it!
The criteria I use to determine if a brand is cruelty free are the following:
- Don't test finished products or ingredients on animals.
- Don't have suppliers who test on animals.
- Don't allow any third parties to test on animals on their behalf.
- Don't sell cosmetics in physical store in mainland China.
- Don't test on animals where required by law.
Animal Testing Policy
Beauty Bakerie doesn't have an FAQ page or one named that. But they're customer care page does contain this. They also have a blog that has an article about "The truth behind vegan friendly makeup." Where they do admit to being cruelty free. They also have the PETA logo in their footer, which I confirmed with PETA's website that they are certified.
At a Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No
- Ingredients tested on animals: No
- Third party animal testing: No
- Tested on animals where required by law: No
- Sold in mainland China: No
- Certifications: PETA
- Parent company: None
- Parent company status: N/A