Is Buxom Cruelty Free?
Every Saturday from now on I'm going to be going over various beauty brands and discussing if they are cruelty free or not. This is not going to be limited to the brands that are cruelty free, as for the brands that aren't I'm going to offer cruelty free alternatives. Today's brand in the Is (BLANK) Cruelty Free series is Buxom, they are cruelty free however their parent company Shiseido is not.
The criteria I use to determine if a brand is cruelty free are the following:
- Don't test finished products or ingredients on animals.
- Don't have suppliers who test on animals.
- Don't allow any third parties to test on animals on their behalf.
- Don't sell cosmetics in physical store in mainland China.
- Don't test on animals where required by law.
Animal Testing Policy
At a Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No
- Ingredients tested on animals: No
- Third party animal testing: No
- Tested on animals where required by law: No
- Sold in mainland China: No
- Certifications: Peta
- Parent company: Shiseido
- Parent company status: Not Cruetly Free
Buxom is cruelty-free and is on the cruelty-free guides! You can find their products in Sephora, Sephora inside of JCPenny, Ulta, and Macy's. As well as on their website.