For today's Is (BLANK) Cruelty Free? I'm going to be focusing on the brand Dose of Colors. This is a brand I have not personally tried but have been really curious about especially after their collaboration with Desi Perkins and Katy (LustreLux). And most likely will be trying out most of the products that came in their collaboration collection as it looks amazing!
The criteria I use to determine if a brand is cruelty free are the following:
- Don't test finished products or ingredients on animals.
- Don't have suppliers who test on animals.
- Don't allow any third parties to test on animals on their behalf.
- Don't sell cosmetics in physical store in mainland China.
- Don't test on animals where required by law.
Animal Testing Policy
At a Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No.
- Ingredients tested on animals: No.
- Third party animal testing: No.
- Tested on animals where required by law: No.
- Sold in mainland China: No.
- Certifications: Leaping Bunny & PETA.
- Parent company: None
- Parent company status: N/A.
Dose of Colors is cruelty free. You can find their products on their official website and Ulta.