Is Jeffree Star Cosmetics Cruelty Free?
For today's Is (BLANK) Cruelty Free? I'm going to be focusing on an indie brand called Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I have used their products in the past and love their velour liquid lipsticks. Now this brand is not without it's fair share of controversy. But let's be honest, most brands these brands have some controversy. Not that it excuses any of their actions. But we're not focusing on that today, we're only paying attention to their animal testing policy.
The criteria I use to determine if a brand is cruelty free are the following:
- Don't test finished products or ingredients on animals.
- Don't have suppliers who test on animals.
- Don't allow any third parties to test on animals on their behalf.
- Don't sell cosmetics in physical store in mainland China.
- Don't test on animals where required by law.
Animal Testing Policy
At A Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No
- Ingredients tested on animals: No
- Third party animal testing: No
- Tested on animals where required by law: No
- Sold in mainland China: No
- Certifications: None
- Parent company: None
- Parent company status: N/A
Jeffree Star Cosmetics is cruetly free! You can find these products on their official website as well as multiple resellers world wide, for that follow list check out their FAQ page.