For today's Is (BLANK) Cruelty Free? I'm going to be focusing on the brand Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner. You already know my thoughts on the Kardashian family from my "Is KKW Beauty cruelty free?" I haven't tried anything from this brand mainly because when they first came out it was just the lip kits which were produced by the sister manufacturer of ColourPop, and everyone on under the sun noted they were the same formula. So I just stuck to ordering from ColourPop. But she's been coming out with more products that are different from those from ColourPop, so I'm eventually probably going to try it out.
The criteria I use to determine if a brand is cruelty free are the following:
- Don't test finished products or ingredients on animals.
- Don't have suppliers who test on animals.
- Don't allow any third parties to test on animals on their behalf.
- Don't sell cosmetics in physical store in mainland China.
- Don't test on animals where required by law.
Animal Testing Policy
At a Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No
- Ingredients tested on animals: No
- Third party animal testing: No
- Tested on animals where required by law: No
- Sold in mainland China: No
- Certifications: None
- Parent company: None
- Parent company status: N/A
The brand Kyle Cosmetics is cruelty free! Their products are available exclusively on their website.