Is Morphe Cruelty Free?
One of the most beloved and controversial brands that you always see on social media is Morphe. Every time I see a YouTuber use a Morphe product, I see a hundred comments on that video about how they are just sucking up to the brand or only use those products since they have an affiliate code. I've been using Morphe products since before I went completely cruelty free. But afterwards it was a bit of a grey-list brand as I couldn't find their policy anywhere. And I wasn't the only one. Two other bloggers that I represent their cruelty-free guides are Logical Harmony and Cruelty Free Bunny, and they couldn't find or get a response on this either. After months of trying to get a response on what their policy was, I finally got it so let's get into it.
The criteria I use to determine if a brand is cruelty free are the following:
- Don't test finished products or ingredients on animals.
- Don't have suppliers who test on animals.
- Don't allow any third parties to test on animals on their behalf.
- Don't sell cosmetics in physical store in mainland China.
- Don't test on animals where required by law.
Animal Testing Policy
You cannot find Morphe's policy or stance on animal testing on their website. I reached out to them to find out this information.
At A Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No
- Ingredients tested on animals: No
- Third party animal testing: No
- Tested on animals where required by law: No
- Sold in mainland China: No
- Certifications: None
- Parent company: None
- Parent company status: N/A
Morphe is cruelty free and is listed on the cruelty-free guides.