For today's Is (BLANK) Cruelty Free? I'm going to be focusing on the brand Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC). This company is most known for their lip tars which I have one sample tube of but never really got into. But when I was looking up cruelty free nail polishes, this was one of the brands that popped up. And I'm planning on getting some as I want to regrow my nail polish collection after getting rid of my Essie collection. And it's been growing slowly behind the scenes but I only want to get colors that I'm actually going to wear. But that's not the purpose of this article, we're focusing on animal testing policy. I don't know why with most of these posts I'm diving into products I want to try for certain products before getting into the policy.
The criteria I use to determine if a brand is cruelty free are the following:
- Don't test finished products or ingredients on animals.
- Don't have suppliers who test on animals.
- Don't allow any third parties to test on animals on their behalf.
- Don't sell cosmetics in physical store in mainland China.
- Don't test on animals where required by law.
At a Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No
- Ingredients tested on animals: No
- Third party animal testing: No
- Tested on animals where required by law: No
- Sold in mainland China: No
- Certifications: PETA
- Parent company: None
- Parent company status: N/A
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics or OCC is cruelty free and are 100% vegan!