Is Urban Decay Cruelty Free?
For today's Is (BLANK) Cruelty Free? We're going to be going over Urban Decay. Personally I love their products and a lot of them are some of my "ride or die" ones. Including the Afterglow Highlighters, Naked Palettes, Makeup Remover and All Nighter Setting Spray. I want to try from more of their products in the future including their foundations as I have not tried those yet. So let's go over Urban Decay animal testing policy and determine if they are cruelty free or not. Spoiler, they are.
The criteria I use to determine if a brand is cruelty free are the following:
- Don't test finished products or ingredients on animals.
- Don't have suppliers who test on animals.
- Don't allow any third parties to test on animals on their behalf.
- Don't sell cosmetics in physical store in mainland China.
- Don't test on animals where required by law.
Animal Testing Policy
At A Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No
- Ingredients tested on animals: No
- Third party animal testing: No
- Tested on animals where required by law: No
- Sold in mainland China: No
- Certifications: PETA
- Parent company: L'Oreal
- Parent company status: Not Cruelty Free
Urban Decay is cruelty free and is listed on the cruelty-free guides. You can find their products in many locations including Sephora and Ulta.