It’s finally here. Moving month! I’m leaving the apartment I’ve been in for the last two years and going to a two-bedroom apartment within the same building that checks off all the boxes. I’m really excited to move in, but at the same time, nervous/stressed because I’m moving. No matter if it’s not a major move, it’s still a change. But I’m going to have sunlight, better outdoor access for Pixie, an area for work/streaming since I do that from home, and other things I’m looking forward to. Granted, it’s happening at the end of the month but still, this month is largely going to be focused on moving.
- Finish the last of the work projects. Wasn’t done until the end of the month, but it’s done!
- Read at least 4-6 books, keep working on getting my physical TBR down. I ended up reading 22 books, none of them were from my physical TBR. I ended up reading all of Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon on Kindle.
- Start packing to move and arranging things for that. I already have movers booked, just need to get utilities and whatnot squared away. Short through and get rid of/donate things I don’t plan on taking with me to move. I got rid of all the old furniture I’m not moving with and purchased new furniture. Most won’t arrive until a month after I move but it’s comfortable which will be a change.
- Collab streams with some of my friends on Twitch! I ended up doing three collabs, two of them were with my friend Joker (we did two streams of It Takes Two) and another one with my other friend Foxtail (we streamed Stardew Valley).
- Reach 80K+ words in the novel I’m working on. I’m at 67K words, I got a little distracted by reading/work.
It wasn’t a goal at the start of June, but was something I started near the very beginning after I had written the goals post for that month. We raised $205 for The Trevor Project! I’m proud of our small community for raising this much. Honestly, I didn’t think we’d get past $100 let alone $150. So, the fact we raised $205 is amazing.
July 2021 Goals
- Stream 3-4 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Read 4-6 physical books.
- Pack up and move to the new apartment (towards the end of the month).
- Finish writing book (this is a stretch goal, I’ll probably only make it to 90K words).
- Purchase nothing that’s not groceries or necessary for the move.
- Blog everyday. This is something that’s going to be a challenge for July. I’m going to try to post something every single day of the month. There’s not really a theme for this, it’s just something that I want to do.
What are your goals for July or 2021?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!