This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
Another month already?! The year is almost halfway over, and things are starting to open back up. I’m fully vaccinated so yay! This month is going to be crazy to begin with then hopefully things returning to normal around the mid-point of the month. Hopefully, that doesn’t change. I really want things to settle down, so I can get back into a routine and have a sense of time again. Granted, towards the end of the month I’m going to start packing to move in July. But that shouldn’t disrupt too much.
May 2021 Goals Revisited
My goals for May were the following:
- Finish the two major work projects. I only finished one of them, the other will be completed this month in the next two weeks.
- Return to streaming on Twitch. This did not happen though I did manage to stream at least twice a week most of the time. And I finished Subnautica: Below Zero which was a goal of mine.
- Launch Merch on my Shop page. It’s launched! I love the products, and I’m planning on adding more art prints in the future. I want to make more I’m really proud of that aren’t inspired by others or books since there are copyrights to consider. So, that will be a future thing.
- Get final COVID-19 vaccine shot. Done!
- I don’t really have any reading goals. I didn’t end up reading much. Den of Vipers kind of killed my reading mood and took a few weeks to pick something up afterward. And I ended up re-reading the Hades & Persephone series by Scarlett St. Clair before A Touch of Malice was released. In addition, I read all the episodes of Lore Olympus that have been released in the last three years. New books that I read:
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (3.75 out of 5 stars)
- Den of Vipers by K.A. Knight (2.75 out of 5 stars) – Read 2.5 times… even though I didn’t enjoy the book as a whole, I kept going back to reading random sections. I don’t know why!?
- A Touch of Malice by Scarlett St. Clair (3.75 out of 5 stars) – Review will be posted once I receive the physical copy of the book. It was supposed to be here on May 28th but it’s still waiting in Amazon’s warehouse. I did read it originally on Kindle.
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller (3.25 out of 5 stars)
June 2021 Goals
My goals for June are fairly simple like last month:
- Finish the last of the work projects. Should be done the week of the 12th.
- Read at least 4-6 books, keep working on getting my physical TBR down. I have two full shelves remaining on my bookcase, so I’m getting there.
- Start packing to move and arranging things for that. I already have movers booked, just need to get utilities and whatnot squared away. Short through and get rid of/donate things I don’t plan on taking with me to move.
- Collab streams with some of my friends on Twitch!
- Reach 80K+ words in the novel I’m working on.
What are your goals for June or 2021?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!