This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
This is a look I shared the other day over on my Instagram that was inspired by @madykennedy, @evelinesmakeup, and @princessyaanna. I really loved the details and design of the lace pattern work, which is what inspired me to do a similar version of it. I kept the rest of my makeup fairly simple in comparison so the lace detailing would have it’s moment on the side of my face.
Products Used to Create this Look:
- Urban Decay Born to Run Palette
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Take a Pixie
- ColourPop BFF Liquid Liner in Graceland
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- ColourPop Brow Pomade in Cool Cocoa
- UOMA Beauty Stay Woke Luminous Brightening Concealer in T1 White Pearl
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!