This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
The year has come to an end so to wrap up everything I thought I would go over all of the makeup products I more or less lived in this year. Now some products I’m going to mention now belong to currently disgraced brands, doesn’t change the fact that I used those products like crazy before the brand was canceled by the community. And thus they made it onto the list.
I tried a lot of products this year so I didn’t get a lot of mileage out of really anything but the things on this list did manage to break through all of the rest. My goal for 2019 is to do something like project pan where I don’t buy anything and just use everything until it’s basically gone. I don’t think that will actually be possible but I could make a dent in them finally.
Now the products mentioned if there are multiple per category are not in any particular order. More just what popped in my head that I knew I reach for a lot.
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Super Light Smooth & Blur Primer and ColourPop All Star Matte & Blur Primer.
- Foundation: ColourPop No Filter Foundation in Fair 20, Tarte Shape Tape Matte Foundation in Fair Neutral, Makeup Revolution Full Definition Foundation in F1, and NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Foundation in Porcelain.
- Concealer: Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer in C0.5.
- Brows: Tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown and NYX Brow Pomade in Espresso.
- Setting/Baking Powder: Beauty Bakerie Flour Setting Powder in Translucent.
- Blush: ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush in To the 10.
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer.
- Highlighter: Milani Strobe Light Instant Glow Powder in Afterglow.
- Eyeshadow: Dominique Cosmetics Latte Palette, Lunar Beauty Life’s a Drag Palette, ColourPop Supernova Shadows, Urban Decay Born to Run Palette, and ColourPop x Kathleen Lights Dream St Palette.
- Eyeliner: NYX Epic Ink Liner.
- Mascara: Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara and NYX Worth the Hype Mascara.
- False Lashes: Azeredo Cosmetics Lashes in Legendary, Irrestisible, and Hollywood.
- Lash Glue: Duo Brush-On Adhesive with Vitamins.
- Lips: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks in Christmas Cookie, Family Jewels, and Hunty. ColourPop x Karrueche Ultra Matte Lip in Chi.
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
What products did you live in this year?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!