- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Champagne – This is a light, cool toned, golden highlighter. It’s very pigmented with a metallic finish. And can be easily overworked when blended into the skin causing it to be very glittery. This shade closely resembles the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Sunlight.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Bronze Gold – This shade is also light and golden but has a bronze tone to it. Unlike the Champagne shade, this one is warmer and more rose in tone compared to the other. This shade unlike the other doesn’t wear away to be glittery but rather slightly deeper in tone.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Luminous Gold – This tone is very similar to the other two sades but more golden with a stronger metallic finish. If a true gold liquid highlighter is what you crave this is a great option.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Lustre Gold – A warm, almost rose gold toned highlighter that is wonderfully pigmented. This looks great on tanned to deep complexions in all manners, but may be better suited to lighter complexions when applied in lieu of blush or more creatively than your run of the mill highlighter. On the skin this glows beautifully and although more glittery than metallic compared to the other shades.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Rose Gold – This highlighter is the deepest in the collection and is a lovely rose gold hue. It also offers a nice glow. This shade appears very metallic on the skin almost like liquid metal with a high sheen finish that doesn’t fade throughout the day. As I’m rather fair skinned, this is too dark to apply as a highlight by myself. But adding a drop or two with my foundation gives a little warmth and seasonal glow to my skin.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Unicorn Elixir – This shade is very gritty, glitter laden, opalescent highlighter that has been created to give a multifaceted and fun, sheen to the skin with an almost lilac tone. Unlike the other shades, this highlighter doesn’t sit on the skin the best and can get a little uncomfortable over time. So I would only where this for special occasions or for short time periods.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Starlight – This is a cool toned, bright and bold silvered-pink shade that is not for the faint of heart. This is an intense pop of both color and sheen, it looks spectacular on all skin tones and is very reminiscent of both Becca Opal and Cover FX Custom Highlighter Drops in Celestial.
Join the Howl of the Dragonites and join our Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! Also, if you like this post, let us know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!