This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Next up in this dream palette series, I’m making a palette inspired by Legend of Zelda. I’ve been binge watching Game Grumps playing the games and enjoying some Breath of the Wild when I have spare time. Each game focuses on Link in his attempt to rescue Princess Zelda to save the kingone of Hyrule from Ganon. And each one involves the relic known as the Triforce representing the virtues of Courage, Wisdom, and Power. If you want to know more about the lore of the games and how they are all connected, I wrote about them earlier.
As I mentioned in my previous posts in this series, I got this idea from Leesha on YouTube. And used one of Dose of Colours palettes as my template as you can probably tell since I didn’t fully blur out the name in the brush.
Going into my palette, I did name each of them shades based on things from the series:
- Demise (ColourPop Individual Shadow in Rascal): this is the demon lord that is reincarnated as Ganon throughout each of the games, but is first introduced in Skyward Sword.
- Din (ColourPop Individual Shadow in Tea Garden): the goddess of Power, Earth, and Sand.
- Farore (ColourPop Individual Shadow in Team Captain): the goddess of Courage and Wind.
- Nayru (ColourPop Individual Shadow in Conjour Up): the goddess of Wisdom, Love, and Sea.
- Hylia (ColourPop Individual Shadow in Heavenly): a goddess reborn as the mortal known as Princess Zelda.
I decided to use the iconic colors of Link for this palette. As there were so many different areas to go with for this palette. What colors would you have used for a Legend of Zelda palette? Or what video game would you like to see next?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!
Omg how do I buy this
It’s a custom palette using shades I already have in my collection.