I’ve been really enjoying doing body painting lately or at least doing it once a week. That way I don’t get burnt out. This week I turned myself into Marvel’s Scarlet Witch from Wandavision. I love Wanda, she’s one of my favorite characters in the MCU. I let my Discord decide who I turned myself into and I’m really glad they went with this character. The other choices were: Deadpool, Spiderman, Captain Marvel, and Iron Man. Plus, I haven’t seen anyone else recreate this version of Scarlet Witch in body paint. The original? Sure. But this one? Nope. Maybe I’m wrong but I didn’t see any on a quick search. I mostly was trying to get a sense of how anyone else would do the headpiece, but I couldn’t find one that didn’t use an actual headpiece, so I winged it. And I have to say I love how this look turned out.
- e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer
- NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation in Alabaster
- e.l.f. Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Bronze Light
- Ofra Cosmetics x NikkieTutorials Glazed Donut Highlighter
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Cheek in Perk Up
- Tarte Frameworker Brow Pomade in Medium Cool Brown
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
- NYX Ultimate Utopia Shadow Palette
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Sueno De Coco
- KVD Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Hawkwind
- ColourPop Freckle Pen in Soft Brown
- Madeyewlook Body Paints in Vampire, Cherry, and Ink
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Epic Wear Waterproof Liquid Liner in White
- NYX Vivid Brights Liquid Liner in Vivid Fire
- Azeredo Cosmetics “So Me” False Lashes
Here is the archive for the stream where I created this look if you want to see the process of me doing this look.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!