I have heard so many praises for these Milani lip cremes, and I'm obsessed with liquid lipsticks and metallics so I just couldn't help myself but buy these. Each tube is $9, which is more than the ColourPop lipsticks but less than a lot of other brands. There are ten shades in total, in which I got nine out of the shades.
- Chromattic Addict - This is a nude biege with metallic reflect.
- Matterialistic - This is one they claim is a rose gold. Though it's a tad bit more brown then rose when I swatch this shade.
- Matte About You - This is a gorgeous coral shade.
- Cinemattic Kiss - A lovely soft pink shade.
- Mattely in Love - I love red lipsticks so the fact that Milani has a red metallic shade makes me very happy.
- Automattic Touch - A gorgeous wine shade.
- Raving Matte - This is a beautiful purple metallic shade.
- Pure Matteness - This shade is a marvelous brown muave color.
- Pretty Problemattic - A beautiful cranberry shade which is perfect for autumn.
These are bold and richly pigmented metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish. I did find that these do not dry out your lips. Milani does claim that they are waterproof and kiss-approved with 16 hours of wear. I can't foresee myself wearing liquid lipstick for that long at any one time so I can't say if this is true or not. But removal was tough with my makeup remover wipes, which typically goes with long lasting lipsticks. They also have a very strong sweet/vanilla scent went first applying them. And some shades were not true to what was commented on their website, but I still love the shades regardless.