I typically wear the same look or almost the same look every single day. Just substitute the colors around a little for some variety. At the moment I’m living in the BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette with just some concealer under my eyes and a nude ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick on my lips.
How I Apply My Makeup
For the eyeshadow it’s basically a light shade all over the lid followed by a deeper crease shade and a deeper matte color that matches in the outer-V then I put a shimmer shade across the lid. After eyeshadow is applied I put on my concealer so make sure everything looks brightened underneath. Then I take a small felt eyeliner and created a wing. Which don’t always match but I shrug and just leave it as is as I’m not going to redo everything just to fix the liner. After I apply some mascara and my lips then call it a day. I don’t typically wear foundation, blush, contour, highlighter, or setting spray. Though if I do want some glow I’ll apply it on the top of my cheekbones and that’s about it.
Products I’m Currently Wearing on Repeat
- Eyeshadow: BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette
- Eyeliner: Wet n Wild MegaSlim Skinny Tip Eyeliner in Black
- Mascara: NYX Worth The Hype Mascara
- Brows: E.L.F. Brow Kit in Dark
- Concealer: Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C1 (Fair with neutral undertones).
- Lips: ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lips in Midi or Lightweight. Or I’m wearing Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Christmas Cookie.
What are you currently doing with your makeup on a daily basis? Or what products do you live in?
Join the Howl of the Dragonites and join our Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!