As the seasons have changed, there are new activities that pop up. And I have a list of things that I really want to do. From drinking hot cider to Halloween themed activities, there is a lot to do in the fall. I’ve limited this list to the things I’ll actually be able to achieve during this season. I don’t know if I will actually get to all of them but I really hope I do.
- Go to an apple orchard and pick my own apples to use for the season either in desserts, salads, or various other meals.
- Go through a corn maze. This is something Harley wants to do and I haven’t gone in one since college so I thought this would be rather fun to do this season.
- Go to a haunted house or Valleyscare. I haven’t been to a haunted house in ages, I went to Valleyscare last year with my sister but I really want to go to a good haunted house. One that takes more than five minutes to go through. And I hate jumpscares but I really want a good scare this year.
- Go to the Renaissance fair.
- Go on a brewery tour of a local cider brewery. I love hard ciders and have never toured a cider brewery, only wine breweries so I thought this would be a love of fun to do this fall.
What are some things on your bucket list for the season?
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!