My Go-To Summer Lips
Though it's June, Minnesota is between Spring and Summer at the moment. And though I'm not personally a huge fan of summer I cannot wait to switch up the lipsticks I'm reaching for. I just like to switch it up every season granted autumn/winter sort of share the same shades typically for me. This past spring I've been doing a lot of brown toned lips or nude lips. And I'm in the mood to switch it up. So here are the shades I'm planning on wearing the most this summer!
Now will all of these end up being the shades I reach for most this summer? I don't know. But knowing me and my patterns they most likely will be. I am planning on getting more liquid lipsticks over the course of the summer so there probably will be more on this list then what's all included. But just take them as a picture of the tone that I'm going for. Now these are listed in alphabetically order by brand. I am terrible at describing colors but these are the ones I'm going with. I'm planning on pinks, corals, oranges, and purples.
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Dohee
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Femme
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Frick n' Frack
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Strip
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Deceased
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Rose Matter
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Virginity
- Lipsense by SeneGence in Bombshell
- Lipsense by SeneGence in Biege Champagne
- NYX Liquid Suede in Sway
- NYX Liquid Suede in Tea & Cookies
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Rose
- Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color in Rose to the Occasion
What lipsticks or shades are you planning on wearing this summer?