This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Another month has come and gone. I honestly can’t believe how fast this year is flying by. I swear just yesterday it was the middle of the summer and a week ago I moved into a townhouse with my friends. But that was months ago now. So as it is a new month, it’s time to go over the goals for the month.
- Have a gaming video live on my gaming channel every day of the month, mainly making sure Act 2 of Dragon Age II gets complete. I did not complete this goal, I got way too busy with work so I couldn’t film anything. I did upload almost regularly on the channel but it wasn’t every day.
- Set up/move office to spare bedroom. These were both completed! And I love having them separate as I find it so much easier to be productive when my desk is not in my bedroom.
- Set up and design lower living area. We managed to furnish most of the main floor but it still has a ways to go.
- Throw a house warming party once lower living area is complete. Still pending living area to be completed.
- Finish setting up the main floor with furniture and decorations.
- Update my closet to finally move summer clothes to the back and fall clothes to the front.
- Play around with making my own makeup, it’s something I’ve been into the thought of and I want to see where that goes.
- Bake some seasonal desserts to enjoy throughout the month.
- Finally get my budget to a spot where I’m not scraping to pay all my bills. Either by changing how I go about the budget or picking up more income somehow.
What are your goals for the month?