Another month has come and gone. I honestly can’t believe how fast this year is flying by. I swear just yesterday it was the middle of the summer and a week ago I moved into a townhouse with my friends. But that was months ago now. So as it is a new month, it’s time to go over the goals for the month.
- Have a gaming video live on my gaming channel every day of the month, mainly making sure Act 2 of Dragon Age II gets complete. I did not complete this goal, I got way too busy with work so I couldn’t film anything. I did upload almost regularly on the channel but it wasn’t every day.
- Set up/move office to spare bedroom. These were both completed! And I love having them separate as I find it so much easier to be productive when my desk is not in my bedroom.
- Set up and design lower living area. We managed to furnish most of the main floor but it still has a ways to go.
- Throw a house warming party once lower living area is complete. Still pending living area to be completed.
- Finish setting up the main floor with furniture and decorations.
- Update my closet to finally move summer clothes to the back and fall clothes to the front.
- Play around with making my own makeup, it’s something I’ve been into the thought of and I want to see where that goes.
- Bake some seasonal desserts to enjoy throughout the month.
- Finally get my budget to a spot where I’m not scraping to pay all my bills. Either by changing how I go about the budget or picking up more income somehow.
What are your goals for the month?
This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!