I forgot I was doing monthly goals this year. My last one was back in August and honestly, I can’t be bothered to think back that far or look up what they even were. Things have been a little chaotic lately, which has been a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I’m loving that I’ve been able to do more of my passions outside of work, but a curse in that my mental health has been taking a nose dive due to other things going on in my life. Every time it seems like something good happens, an equally bad (triggering) thing happens at the same time. So, it’s been kind of hard to focus on the good. So, I thought maybe if I returned to setting goals for things I want to accomplish in a month, then revisit at the end of the month… maybe that would help a bit.
Here are my goals for the month:
- Read six physical books from my bookcase, but finish the books I shelved at one point but didn’t finish for one reason or another before reading any new ones:
- The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake
- A Heart so Firece and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer then finish the series
- Lightbringer by Claire Legrand
- Read three books on Kindle Unlimited, gotta get my money out of the subscription while also working my way through the books on my bookcase. Hopefully, there are some overlap between the two so I use Kindle Unlimited now that I have it to read through what’s on my shelves.
- Stream five times a week this month (Tuesdays through Saturday).
- Work on my novel, I restarted it so there are almost no words in it at this point so I would like to get to 15K.
- Post at least once a week to my art Instagram. I’m so bad at posting on there.
- Body paint at least twice a week and post results on my main Instagram.
- Finish at least two video games (Alice Madness Returns and A Plague Tale: Innocence are the planned games for on Twitch).
What are your goals for this month?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!