This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
Today I’m going to try something new, let me know what you think in the comments on if I should do more of these in the future. Basically it’s a picture tutorial for a look that I shared on Instagram. Which someone nicely named: Outer Space Neon Fairy. And considering the moment I tried to take this look off my entire face looked like I was covered in fairy dust, I’m couldn’t agree more.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer in C3
- ColourPop Pressed Glitter in Hungry Ghost
- ColourPop Individual Pressed Shadows in OOO, Sandbar, and Seeing Stars
- Makeup Revolution Cut Crease Canvas Full Coverage Eyeshadow Base in Halo
- NYX Glitter Primer
- Black Moon Cosmetics Moonlighter in Squid
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Untz
- ColourPop Liquid Liner in Graceland
- ColourPop BFF Mascara in Little White Lie
And ta-da you’ve gotten this look! Really it’s 11 steps but I felt the need to include a 12th just in case. I had fun creating this but let me know if you want more of these in the future.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!