This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Pantone has announced the Color of the Year 2020, it’s Classic Blue (19-4052) and I thought it would be fun to do this again. Last year, I did it when the Color of the Year (2019) was Living Coral. So I thought I would do something similar again, though this time instead of a creative makeup look based off the color, I’m just going to use it as the base for my regular eyeshadow look.
Instilling calm, confidence, and connection, this enduring blue hue highlights our desire for a dependable and stable foundation on which to build as we cross the threshold into a new era.Pantone
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Foundation in 710 Maricao
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Concealer in 23
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer in Private Party
- ColourPop x Disney Floating Lights Pressed Powder Blush
- ColourPop x Disney Big Tough Girl Pressed Powder Highlighter
- ColourPop x Disney Frozen II Elsa Shadow Palette
- ColourPop Blue Moon Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Dtla (no longer available individually)
- House of Lashes Luna Luxe False Lashes
- ColourPop Boss Brow Duo in Dark Brown
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipsticks in Christmas Cookies (no longer available)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!
I love this look !
This is gorgeous! I have an event to go to next week where my friends and I are going to go as the powerpuff girls so might have to take inspiration from this!
Thank you! Oh that sounds like a lot of fun, hope you enjoy the event.