This has to be one of my favorite challenges... considering I've done it three times before already. It's just so simple and forces you outside of your makeup comfort zone. I generally wear the same makeup every day with a few slight variations. So this challenge really makes me experiment. I chose five eyeshadows at random then added one more for a transition, and chose a random liquid lipstick from my collection. The color combination that I got really had me stumped on what to even create. And as I created the look I was very unsure of it until I reached the end, then somehow it just seemed interesting in a way I was expecting that made me like it. Now would I wear this as an everyday look? No. But maybe if I was going out I would attempt to recreate this or something similar.
- NYX Hot Single Eyeshadows: Galactic, Bad Seed, Raven, Stiletto, and Betrayal
- NYX Prismatic Shadow: Mermaid
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick in Littlestitious
- Jeffree Star x Manny MUA Skin Frost in Elipse
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- NYX Wicked Lashes in Sinful
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Blushing Heart Blusher in Peachy Pink Kisses
- Wet'n'wild ProLine Felt Eyeliner
What do you think of the finished look? Would you attempt this?