This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
This has to be one of my favorite challenges… considering I’ve done it three times before already. It’s just so simple and forces you outside of your makeup comfort zone. I generally wear the same makeup every day with a few slight variations. So this challenge really makes me experiment. I chose five eyeshadows at random then added one more for a transition, and chose a random liquid lipstick from my collection. The color combination that I got really had me stumped on what to even create. And as I created the look I was very unsure of it until I reached the end, then somehow it just seemed interesting in a way I was expecting that made me like it. Now would I wear this as an everyday look? No. But maybe if I was going out I would attempt to recreate this or something similar.
- NYX Hot Single Eyeshadows: Galactic, Bad Seed, Raven, Stiletto, and Betrayal
- NYX Prismatic Shadow: Mermaid
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick in Littlestitious
- Jeffree Star x Manny MUA Skin Frost in Elipse
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- NYX Wicked Lashes in Sinful
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Blushing Heart Blusher in Peachy Pink Kisses
- Wet’n’wild ProLine Felt Eyeliner
What do you think of the finished look? Would you attempt this?