This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
I was really inspired by this look James Charles and Vanessa Davis did for the “launch” of the Morphe x James Charles mini palette. Which is basically the same palette just smaller. I got the original palette when it launched, moved and had to part ways with it due to size, then regretted that and my sister repurchased it for me as a moving in present (my sister comes up with a million reasons to get me makeup, I generally don’t ask her to but if I mention a palette looks cool and I can’t afford it, suddenly she surprises me with it. She’s the best, I love her to death). However, I recently got the Norvina Collection Volumes 1-3 and decided to use those instead to create my own version of this look.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Vol 1
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Vol 2
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Vol 3
- Mehron Water Activated Body Paint
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- ColourPop Creme Gel Color in Joy Ride, Venus, Exit, Boots, Prance, Punch, Piggy Bank, Puppy, and Kicker
- ColourPop BFF Liquid Liner in The Hills, Ducky and Make Luv
- Azeredo Cosmetics Doll Lashes (Affiliate code MAE10 for 10% off azeredocosmetics.com)
- ColourPop Precision Brow Color in Bronde Moment
- ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush in Perk Up
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Foundation in 710 Maricao
- UOMA Beauty Stay Woke Concealer in White Pearl T1
- Ofra Cosmetics Highlighter in Pillow Talk
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Can’t Relate
Hope everyone has been having a fantastic October so far! Still have half the month left then it’s my favorite holiday of the entire year. I have no idea what I’m doing for Halloween. Might end up doing a horror movie marathon with Pixie. But that could always end up changing, nothing set in stone as of this moment. What are you guys doing to celebrate the season/holiday?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!