This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
When I’m in the mood to do creative makeup and can’t think of what to do, or want to learn how to pull a look together I think to look at Milk1422’s account on Instagram. This incredible artist creates amazing face charts and since it is the Halloween season I decided to recreate this clown one that I saw on there the other day.
To create this look I used the following products (not listed in the order I used them, more just the order I re-grabbed them when writing this):
- NYX Machinist Grind Palette
- NYX Machinist Ignite Palette
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Wifey and Druglord
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Friday
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Espresso
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Paaarty
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!