This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
When I’m in the mood to do creative makeup and can’t think of what to do, or want to learn how to pull a look together I think to look at Milk1422’s account on Instagram. This incredible artist creates amazing face charts and since it is the Halloween season I decided to recreate this clown one that I saw on there the other day.
To create this look I used the following products (not listed in the order I used them, more just the order I re-grabbed them when writing this):
- NYX Machinist Grind Palette
- NYX Machinist Ignite Palette
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Wifey and Druglord
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Friday
- Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Espresso
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Paaarty
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!
This is amazing!
Thank you so much!