This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
How is there only one month left in 2021? This year both crawled and flew by at the same time. It was a stressful year for sure. I don’t know if I would consider 2021 better or worse than 2020. But it was definitely something. From almost losing my job to frantically working on getting things transferred to a new company to prevent lights out… it’s been a bit much the last two months. Not to mention there’s been a lot of health issues going on in my family. I’m looking forward to putting this year behind me. Still got one more month to go, but I’m hoping the holidays help lift things up a little.
Revisiting November 2021 Goals
- Stream 3 times a week. I did manage to achieve this, and attempted a 24 hour livestream though I only managed 20.75 hours before I felt too ill to continue. But that was still a lot of fun to do, I played a variety of games. Some didn’t work out, but the ones that did I managed to finish (Little Nightmares and Among the Sleep). I also played and finished A Plague Tale: Innocence this month.
- Cut back eating out to only once a week, this includes fast food. I did manage this for the most part. Being able to use the oven and stove top really helped with this. I’m still surprised the fire alarm doesn’t go off every time I attempt either. Still working on getting past what happened in my old apartment, where the fire alarm was such a problem that I literally never cooked. So, it’s a different mindset to slip into.
- Read at least 10 books (physical or digital). I read 11 books. 2 were re-reads of books I previously read.
- Body paint at least once a week. I did not manage to do this, as I just didn’t have time to do this or ideas for every week. I only did one body paint for the month which was Howl Pendragon from Howl’s Moving Castle. I seriously love how that look turned out.
What I Read in November
Books with a ♥ next to it are ones I read on Kindle Unlimited, in case you wanted to read it.
- Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, Book 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – 4 out of 5 stars.
- Star Cursed (Zodiac Wolves: The Lost Pack, Book 2) by Elizabeth Briggs – Read twice, 3.75 out of 5 stars. ♥
- Storm and Fury (The Harbinger Series, Book 1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – 4 out of 5 stars. ♥
- Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger Series, Book 2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – 4 out of 5 stars.
- Grace and Glory (The Harbinger Series, Book 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – 4 out of 5 stars.
- Red Queen (Red Queen, Book 1) by Victoria Aveyard – 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- Glass Sword (Red Queen, Book 2) by Victoria Aveyard – 3 out of 5 stars.
- Our Violent Ends (These Violent Delights, Book 2) by Chloe Gong – 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- A Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, Book 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Re-read, 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- The Savage and the Swan by Ella Fields – Re-read, 3.75 out of 5 stars. ♥
- Wild Love (A Rejected Mate Romance, Book 4) by C.R. Jane & Mila Young – 3.25 out of 5 stars. ♥
On another note, I actually did some digital pieces of art this month inspired by Arcane, the League of Legends anime on Netflix. I seriously loved that show, it was a masterpiece. The music, the cinematography, character development, etc. Chef kiss all along. Would recommend. Been trying out different styles with my art. I’m leaning towards the left/right at the moment but it really just depends on my mood for the style I go for on a given piece.
December 2021 Goals
I don’t have a lot of goals for this month. I’m mostly going to try to not be overly stressed out as I have been for the last two months. I’m going to try to get some time off work but that might not happen until the following month. Depends on how some things at work play out.
- Complete at least 4 body paints during the course of the month.
- Read at least 5 books (physical or digital).
- Finish playing at least two video games during stream (Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and possibly Dream Daddy or Hollow Knight).
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!