This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
I’ve been away from my blog for the better part of the year. I love writing and coming up with content, but with a massive work project since like May I haven’t been able to focus much on my blog. Now that the project is over, I want to get back into blogging. So to do this which it’s about to be the holiday season, I thought I would take on Blogmas. Something I haven’t done in years.
What is Blogmas?
It’s a blogging challenge where you publish a blog post every single day from the 1st of December until Christmas Day. As its name suggests, Blogmas is the conjunction of the words ‘blog’ and ‘Christmas’ and anyone who has a blog can take part in this activity. Typically with those blog posts having something to do with the holiday season, though it is not limited to that.
Blogmas Post Ideas
- Winter lipstick collection
- Advent calendars guide
- A guide to your local Christmas market
- Christmas decorations haul
- Christmas game ideas for the family
- Christmas cocktails or food recipes
- Favorite festive films
- Homemade festive hot chocolate recipe
- Festive playlist
- LUSH Christmas range/product reviews
- Your own Christmas traditions
- Best places to shop online this Christmas
- Secret Santa or Stocking Filler gift guide (or really any kind of gift ideas related posts)
- Childhood Christmas memories
- Work Christmas party outfit ideas
- Christmas on a budget
- What are your favorite things about Christmas?
- Post about your families Christmas traditions
- Festive/Christmas blogger tag
- Your Christmas wish list
- DIY Christmas gift tags
- Winter skin care routine
- Christmas OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)
- Your Christmas decorations
- A guide to Christmas events in your city/town
I’m kind of looking forward to it. I don’t know if I’ll do every one of these ideas or branch off to do other things, but for the first time in a while it’s making me look forward to Christmas and blogging.
ARE YOU DOING BLOGMAS THIS YEAR? OR WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS HOLIDAY SEASON?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!