This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
ColourPop in their ever pursuit to release a palette almost every week, any me having no free will, has came out with the Sweet Talk palette which includes four different formulas including pressed glitter, super shock shadow, matte pressed powder, and metallic pressed powder. These are the perfect shadows for soft, romantic yet spring every day looks. Unlike most ColourPop palettes that are $16, this palette which does not include a mirror costs $18. The only reason I can think this is $2 more is the fact it includes a new glitter formula (though I swear that formula was also in Through My Eyes palette) and a super shock shadow that doesn’t dry out. Which again I’m very curious if that’s true considering the rest of those did.
Application Tips for the three different types of shadows:
- Pressed Powder Shadow: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.
- Super Shock Shadow: For best application, apply using finger tips.
- Pressed Glitter: Apply with finger tips using tapping motions or with our small or medium shader brushes for a more precise application.
Description of the shades:
- Catch Me: matte pastel peach
- Side2Side: warm champagne with silver and pink glitter
- Garden Date: metallic coral with a gold sheen
- Work It: soft matte yellow orange
- Prima Drama: pale rose gold glitter with a copper and gold duochrome shift
- Meadow: matte true coral
- Early Mornin’: marigold glitter
- Dream Maker: matte soft coral
- ICYMI: matte dirty terracotta
- Melody: metallic rose with a gold flip
- West Side: matte camel
- Feel Free: rich matte bordeaux
3 Looks Using Sweet Talk Palette
Created using the shades: Catch Me, Side2Side, Work It, Meadow, Dream Maker, Prima Drama, ICYMI, and Feel Free. Along with Jelly Much Shadow in Late Bloomer. See my first impression video for how I created this look.
A pretty basic cut crease look using the following shades from the Sweet Talk Palette: Catch Me, Side2Side, Garden Date, ICYMI, West Side, and Feel Free. I also have the Supernova Shadow in OG from the Zoella Collection on to define the cut crease.
And last look is a halo using the following shadows: Side2Side, Work It, Early Mornin’, West Side, and Feel Free. I also have the Jelly Much Shadow in Photosynth Sis underneath Early Mornin’.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COLOURPOP SWEET TALK PALETTE? OVERALL, I REALLY LIKE THE PALETTE! IT’S SO PRETTY!
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!