This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
Spring is officially here, I didn’t want to post this as the weather was still very back and forth in Minnesota. We were still having a bit of winter so I wanted to wait. And now it’s definitely not going back to colder weather, so the winter coat is away and I’m switching everything from the darker colors to bright light colors. So I thought I would share with you all of my favorite activities to do in the Spring. These aren’t things that you can only do in the Spring but that’s just when I like to do them.
- Having a picnic at the park.
- Take photographs of flowers.
- Taking a hike in the woods.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Site outside at a cafe.
- Go for a walk on the beach by the lake.
- Jump in puddles.
- Blow bubbles.
- Draw on the driveway with chalk.
- Climb a tree.
- Play on a playground. Especially the swings.
- Skip some rocks.
- Grill something for the first time after winter.
- Have a bonfire.
- Change lipstick from dark reds to nudes and pinks.
- Pick strawberries.
- Make some margaritas.
- Listen to the rain.
- Switch out my wardrobe from heavy winter clothes to lighter outfits.
- Leave the windows open at night.
- Put away the knee-high boots to ankle boots and sandals.
- Visit the zoo.
- Switch out my fake flowers in the house from the Winter pines to something else.
What are your favorite spring activities?