This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
This week’s theme for Caturday is Fruit, so I went for a citrus fruit-inspired look. I used a look by @lenaaleew as a reference for this look. I absolutely love how this turned out with the lemons, limes, and oranges. I didn’t really have an outfit that went with the look, so I wanted to focus on the makeup and pulling in elements with the white and green.
- NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation in Alabaster
- e.l.f. Hydrating Camo Concealer in Fair Beige
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Bronze Light
- Jaclyn Hill Highlighter Iced
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Palette Vol. 3
- Tarte Frameworker Brow Pomade in Medium Cool Brown
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
- NYX Swear By It Shadow Palette
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Most Likely To
- ColourPop Freckle Pen in Soft Brown
- Madeyewlook Body Paints in Shamrock, Carrot, and Sunflower
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Epic Wear Waterproof Liquid Liner in White
- NYX Vivid Brights Liquid Liner in Vivid Envy, Halo, Delight, and Escape
- Azeredo Cosmetics “Hollywood” False Lashes
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!