This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
A Christmas tradition of my family is going to see the latest Star Wars movie in theaters and this year we’re looking forward to The Rise of Skywalker. My sister challenged me to do a Star Wars related look, so I created this one on Darth Maul, C-3PO, and R2-D2. The only photoshop is the horn on the Darth Maul look. Thanks for the challenge sis!
- Beauty Blender Bounce Foundation in 1.10 N
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Concealer in 23
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- NYX Swear By It Shadow Palette
- NYX Modern Dreamer Eyeshadow Palette
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Exit
- Ardell Studio Effect Demi Wispies Lashes
- ColourPop Precision Brow Colour in Cool Cocoa
- ColourPop x Zoella Ultra Matte Lip in Little One (no longer available)
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT STAR WARS MOVIE? OR WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM THE SERIES?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!