This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
Stardew Valley is a farming game where you can obviously farm, but also go fishing, get married and have a family, mine, and make friends with the locals. But one aspect of the game is also how you handle upgrades/maintenance in the town, you can either help the spirits by completing recipes or purchasing them from a corporation. So you ultimately have to pick between local business of the town or choosing to screw them over by supporting Jojo Mart. And though I haven’t reached the point in my own gameplay of choosing a side (though I could), I thought it would be fun to go over the pros and cons of both.
- Town projects are easier to complete as you only need money.
- You only need to purchase a membership with Jojo Mart.
- Community center is turned into a warehouse.
- Less rewards as you no longer get to work on bundles.
- Local businesses go out of business.
Community Center/Local Businesses
- Completing bundles gives you rewards.
- Community Center is restored.
- City traditions are kept.
- More challenging to complete projects around the town.
Which would you choose?