This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content.
Happy Caturday (Saturday) everyone!
This month I’m not really streaming as work is kind of hectic, but my goal is even if I don’t stream I’m still going to do the weekly theme. This week’s was Steampunk (which I picked) and I LOVE how this came out. I was going to have a corset that matched for a full body look… but I got the wrong size. So instead, I still have the shoulder piece on but made the leather collar out of body paint to go with the makeup look of cogs, gears, and clock pieces.
- House of Lashes Luna Luxe Lashes*
- NYX Swear By It Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Escape Artist Eyeshadow Palette
- MadeYewLook Body Paint in Oak
- NYX Epic Ink Liner – Brown & Black*
- NYX White Liquid Eyeliner*
- Tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown*
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick* in Stone
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Accent Light Highlighter* in Spark$
- ColourPop Blush Pressed Powder Blush in Good Luck Charm
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Or join our Discord server. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!