This post may contain affiliate or referral codes. Please help support the blog by using them!
Continuing on with the Style on Focus series, we turn our gazes to the Bohemian or Boho style. Especially as we head towards the warmer months and Coachella, this style is more likely to be seen. But what is the boho style? In sort, bohemian just means non-traditional and borders on the line of arty, wild patterns, and exotic textures. Taking inspiration from gypsy and hippie looks. The Queen of this style in the public eye would be Vanessa Hudgens, more specifically her looks at Coachella.
Typical items found within a boho wardrobe include:
- Items with natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, suede, or chifton in the natural tones of white, beige, brown, earthy reds, oranges, and dark greens.
- Crochet and lace dresses, tops, hats, and bags.
- Beads, fringe, or other embroidery pieces.
- Maxi dresses or skirts.
- Cut-offs and flowy lace tops with a long knitted sweater.
- Soft, loose-fitting, and flowy clothes.
- Cowboy boots or ankle boots with a thick heel.
- Bangles or woven bracelets.
- Dangly earrings or necklaces with a combination of metal, natural stones, feathers, or leather.
- Floppy, wide-brimmed hats in neutral tones.
- Headband of either a tied scarf or bandana.
- Tassles and fringes on tops or handbags.
- Vintage-style sunglasses, the bigger the better.
What style do you navigate towards? Or how do you incorporate the boho style into your wardrobe?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!