This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
I have to say thank you so much to Chelsea from Mugs and Makeup for the Sunshine Blogger Award Nomination! I’m so glad you love my content. The Sunshine Blogger Awards are a perfect way to recognize great content of bloggers you enjoy. So others can discover more amazing blogs. It is a peer run award system, and there are a few rules to participate.
- Make sure to thank and link to whoever nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blog asked you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify everyone you nominated by commenting on one of their posts
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Alright so on to the questions that I got:
- What inspired you to start blogging? I have always loved writing but could never finish writing a book, but short articles are far easier for me to write and enjoy. Plus I can share my likes.
- Favorite color? It’s oxblood, so a blacken red.
- Do you have a favorite brand of lipstick? If so, what? Yes, Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick. They can’t go wrong and last all day long.
- Are you a coffee, tea, or hot cocoa drinker? I do enjoy a vanilla frappuccino but I much prefer pop.
- What are your 3 best tips for staying productive?
- Get up to stretch every few hours or take 5-15 minute breaks every hour if you are allowed to let your mind relax.
- Multi-tasking might sound amazing but will actually make you less productive.
- Don’t go on social media or check emails before work, helps you start your day in the right mindset.
- Favorite vacation destination? Since I’m from Minnesota, I would have to go with the cabin up north. Which is basically Northern Minnesota or Wisconsin in a cabin on a lake. It’s so relaxing and a great place to unplug.
- What’s your favorite scent? My favorite scent is vanilla. Anything that includes vanilla is instantly something I go for all the time.
- What is the best Christmas present you’ve ever received? A family vacation to Hawaii. We skipped out on presents one year and went to Hawaii instead, which was incredible!
- What’s your Meyers Briggs personality type? Every time I take this I go back and forth between INFP and INFJ. It just depends on the day as it’s always on the border for that final part.
- Tell us what you’re most thankful for this year. No longer being tied to an apartment that was draining my bank. Second I was freed from that lease I felt a massive boulder lift off my shoulders.
- Favorite season? Fall! I love everything about that time of year since it includes Halloween.
- We Lived Happily Ever After
- Jessica Jade
- A Little Kiran Blog
- Brooklyn Blonde
- Gemma Louise
- Half Baked Harvest
- Love Style Mindfulness
- Lily Like
- Pint Sized Beauty
- Sophie’s Makeup
Questions for Nominations
I’m going to do Christmas or winter inspired questions since it’s that time of year:
- Three favorite Christmas songs?
- Favorite Christmas movie of all time?
- What is your favorite way to prepare hot chocolate? Regular, Peppermint, or something else?
- Most memorable Holiday moment?
- How do you decorate your house for the holidays?
- Which do you prefer: giving gifts or getting gifts?
- What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
- Real or fake Christmas tree?
- What is your favorite part or thing to do for Christmas?
- Where do you usually spend your holiday?
- When do you start getting excited for the holiday?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!