This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, meaning I do receive a small compensation based off them. Which helps support the blog and continue bringing the you new content. I appreciate your support and if I have a code that helps save you money as well, those will be mentioned whenever applicable.
This is a recipe that I learned from my mom through one of her friends. And recently I had a company potluck so I decided to whip up this dip since it’s oddly addicting. It was a hit at the Christmas party but you can also serve this at a sports game party. It takes maybe ten minutes to prepare and create, so it’s not something you need to stress about at all. And your party guests might just ask you for the recipe. Now you could just make it with 3 ingredients but my family likes to add a fourth ingredient to it.
- 1 pound sausage (I used Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage Regular)
- 1 (10-oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, cut into pieces
- (Optional) 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- One bag of Tortilla Chips
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook your sausage until crumbled and no longer pink.
- Drain out any grease.
- Add Rotel, cream cheese, and sour cream until melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!