This post may contain affiliate or referral codes, for which I receive a small compensation and you get a discount in exchange. These help support the blog, so I can keep creating content. I appreciate your support.
One of my favorite products at the moment is the ColourPop Jelly Much Shadows. I use them on almost a daily basis either as a base for other eyeshadows or as the only thing I wear for shadows to work. These just make getting ready in the morning super easy. So I have gotten every single shade that has been released. I have discussed the initial launch and showed off the newest in the Villain collection, but otherwise haven’t brought them back up. Until today, I’m going to break down the entire collection of Jelly Much Shadows by color then do swatch comparisons of those groups.
Each Jelly Much Shadow costs $8 for 6.5g (0.23oz) of product. They are more of a mousse consistency that dries down comfortably on the lids without creasing or fall out to clean up.
RED, ORANGE, COPPER
- Whistlin’ Pixie: Warm terracotta with a gold sheen
- Morning Light: Warm orangey coral with a pink flip
- Doves N’ Roses: Soft coral with rose gold glitter
- I Own You: Coral red with an orange duochrome flip
- Once & Floral: Metallic bright pinky copper
- Short Circuit: Metallic bronzed copper
- Sweet Dreams: Soft pink with silver blue flip
- No Rest for the Vivid: Hot pink with an intense blue duochrome flip
- Close to You: Baby pink with pink and violet glitter
- Half Moon: Duochrome plum with a frosty green and blue flip
- Late Bloomer: Rich plum with blue and teal duochrome flip
- Big Ego: Pale lavender with teal flip
BLUE TO GREEN
- Just Your Voice: Electric blue with a purple duochrome flip
- Bungalow: Metallic vibrant peacock teal
- Not Today: Jade green with multicolored glitter
- Into Focus: Bright jade with a gold sheen
OPAL OR LAVENDAR
- Ventura: Holographic opal with violet duochrome flip
- Crystal Castle: Opal with peachy pink duochrome flip
- Wavelength: Icy opal with a soft violet flip
- Hallucinogenius: Icy lavender with blue opal duochrome flip
- Spindle: Cool toned lavender with a champagne gold flip
- Perfectly Wretched: Pinky icy taupe with multicolored glitter
GOLD TO YELLOW
- We Jammin’: Metallic soft gold
- Foxes: Metallic rich amber gold
- Origami: Metallic bright yellow gold
- Wide Awake: Soft yellow gold
- Cursed: Antique gold
- Photosynth Sis: Bright chartreuse
WHICH SHADE IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Join the Howl of the Pack today by subscribing! Or support this blog over on Patreon so I can continue to put out quality content for you! To stay updated on everything I’m doing, follow me on Twitter as that’s where I post quick updates. Also, if you like this post, let me know in the comment section, it really helps me figure out what content you guys appreciate. Don’t be shy I would love to hear from you!