Night of Hell due to Acute Alcohol Poisoning

Yes, you read that title correctly. Yesterday, I spent the entire night at the hospital. Not for myself, but for my roommate, Harley. And no, it wasn’t because she drank too much and was responsible. She was going out with a few co-workers to see a movie, and before they saw the movie they were going to have a simple appetizer and a drink at the restaurant across the street from the theater. That would be very simple, where you wouldn’t except a night of hell to come out of. But unfortunately it did, as somehow their one drink (shown below) each were spiked with something. Either powdered alcohol or GHB.